Skip to content
- The 4-H Youth Development Program at CHANGE Academy within the Sheboygan Area School District provided hands-on opportunities for youth to create and practice following directions with LEGOs as well as create in the kitchen while constructing personalized Taco Dip.
- Sheboygan and Manitowoc 4-H Educators Collaborate monthly as we plan to lead and facilitate a 4-H Summer Camp Program with youth and staff from across both counties at Upham Woods in Wisconsin Dells this summer.
- The 4-H Horse and Pony Project launches its project for 2024 with support from the 4-H Educator as they navigate a new Board of Directors on their planning committee and host Orientations for over 100 members and parents in the project.
- 4-H American Spirit Experience utilizes the support of the Sheboygan County 4-H Educator to provide 132 youth across the state the opportunity to learn about this country’s foundations and engage youth leaders in essential civic development.
- The 4-H Cloverbud Program, led by 4-H Educator and Professor Sarah Tarjeson, offers monthly opportunities for our youngest members (grades K-2) to learn about various project areas, try on new skills and interests, and begin to belong to the 4-H Program. Parents are offered the opportunity each month to discuss this stage of development for their child with our Human Development and Relationships Educator, Alicia Utke-Becher.
- The 4-H Leaders Association continues to support our membership through county-wide programs and scholarship opportunities. With the support of the 4-H Educator, they stay connected to significant policy and practice updates and are an essential part of our Sheboygan County 4-H Program.