“From Feathers to Fur…We’re Bustin’ Out!” Building Expansion Campaign.
Out of space that is! We need YOUR support to help us raise funds to expand the Sheboygan County Poultry and Rabbit Barn.
Did you know…
- The Poultry and Rabbit Barn house over 1000 animals each year –exhibited by youth and adults representing 4-H clubs and school FFA clubs from all of Sheboygan County
- Last year alone, there were OVER 300 youth registered in the Sheboygan County 4-H Poultry, Rabbit and Cavies Projects.
There are HUGE advantages to kids being involved in Poultry, Rabbit, or Cavies Projects:
- Relatively inexpensive
- All youth can participate – whether they live in town or in the country
- Captures the heart of both younger and older youth and promotes working together
- Teaches LIFE SKILLS – speaking & presentation, responsibility, self-motivation, leadership, planning & organizing, animal husbandry, problem solving, and MANY more!
Over the years, side lean-tos were added onto the original building (initially constructed in early 1970’s), but now it is time to BUST OUT and add on to the main building in order to house the incoming flux of youth exhibitors.
The “Feathers to Fur” Committee, under the direction of the Sheboygan County 4-H Youth Development Program, is raising funds for this expansion. All donations needed for the expansion of this building will be turned over the Sheboygan County Fair Association. 4-H is a non-profit 501(c) organization to promote educational programs for Sheboygan County youth with hands on projects, activities, and events.
Sponsors will also receive the following benefits:
- Sign displayed at the Poultry/Rabbit Building with your name for 2 years after the project is completed.
- * Ultimate Emerald Sponsor in which the building will be RENAMED and will REMAIN on building.
- Your name on the 4-H Website starting on the date the donation is received until the completion of the project.
- Recognition on the Sheboygan County 4-H Facebook Page.
Individual Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Proud Supporter: $25
- Green Sponsor: $50
- Bronze Sponsor: $75
- Silver Sponsor: $100
- Gold Sponsor: $150
- Emerald Sponsor: $200
Jay and Cindy VanderWeele Family
Susan and Larry Lechner
Jim and Patty Taylor
Keith, Michelle, Katelynn and Bradley Mauk
Luke and Liz Gartman Family
Warren and Patti Clemens
Dale and Joyce Clemens
George and Wendy Varish
Arie and Sue VanWyk
Jim and Joanne Lueder Family
The Seifert Family
Corporate/Organization Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Proud Supporter: $100
- Green Sponsor: $250
- Bronze Sponsor: $500
- Silver Sponsor: $1000
- Gold Sponsor: $2000
- Emerald Sponsor: $5000
Town and Country 4-H Club
Lima Lites 4-H Club
Wise Wizards 4-H Club
Mosel Farm and Home 4-H Club
Spring Valley 4-H Club
Herman Cheerio’s 4-H Club
Feldmann Sales and Services
Gibbsville Implement Inc.
Curt G. Joa, Inc.
Buteyn-Peterson Construction Co., Inc
Country Visions Cooperative