Sheboygan County 4-H Endowment Fund
The Endowment Fund is a depository of gifts and donations for the Sheboygan County 4-H program. Only the interest earned will be used to fund innovative and educational programs that support the strengthening and expanding of the 4-H program in Sheboygan County. The 4-H Endowment Committee invites grant proposals from 4-H clubs, committees, leaders, and members. Possible areas of support might include new, creative and collaborative programs, work with minorities and under-served youth, and urban programs. The grant is only for the Sheboygan County 4-H program not individual members or clubs.
- Endowment Fund Grant Application
- Sheboygan County 4-H Endowment Fund Contribution Form
- Endowment Fund Annual Report
Sheboygan County 4-H Wall of Honor
This wall was created with the intent to honor deceased members and leaders of the Sheboygan County 4-H program. Memorial plates are created based on information you provide with this application. New plates will be displayed in the Youth Building at the Sheboygan County fairgrounds.
Contact 4-H Youth Development for more information.
Phone: (920) 459-5903
“From Feathers to Fur…We’re Bustin’ Out!” Building Expansion Campaign.
Out of space that is! We need YOUR support to help us raise funds to expand the Sheboygan County Poultry and Rabbit Barn.
Did you know…
- The Poultry and Rabbit Barn house over 1000 animals each year –exhibited by youth and adults representing 4-H clubs and school FFA clubs from all of Sheboygan County
- Last year alone, there were OVER 300 youth registered in the Sheboygan County 4-H Poultry, Rabbit and Cavies Projects.
There are HUGE advantages to kids being involved in Poultry, Rabbit, or Cavies Projects:
- Relatively inexpensive
- All youth can participate – whether they live in town or in the country
- Captures the heart of both younger and older youth and promotes working together
- Teaches LIFE SKILLS – speaking & presentation, responsibility, self-motivation, leadership, planning & organizing, animal husbandry, problem solving, and MANY more!
Over the years, side lean-tos were added onto the original building (initially constructed in early 1970’s), but now it is time to BUST OUT and add on to the main building in order to house the incoming flux of youth exhibitors.
The “Feathers to Fur” Committee, under the direction of the Sheboygan County 4-H Youth Development Program, is raising funds for this expansion. All donations needed for the expansion of this building will be turned over the Sheboygan County Fair Association. 4-H is a non-profit 501(c) organization to promote educational programs for Sheboygan County youth with hands on projects, activities, and events.
Sponsors will also receive the following benefits:
- Sign displayed at the Poultry/Rabbit Building with your name for 2 years after the project is completed.
- * Ultimate Emerald Sponsor in which the building will be RENAMED and will REMAIN on building.
- Your name on the 4-H Website starting on the date the donation is received until the completion of the project.
- Recognition on the Sheboygan County 4-H Facebook Page.
Without these ‘In Kind’ donors, this project would not have been possible.
- Roeh Excavating, LLC – excavating
- Richco Structures – trusses
- Sheboygan County Fair Board
Individual Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Proud Supporter: $25
- Green Sponsor: $50
- Bronze Sponsor: $75
- Silver Sponsor: $100
- Gold Sponsor: $150
- Emerald Sponsor: $200
Warren & Patti Clemens
Dale & Joyce Clemens
George & Wendy Varish
Arie & Sue VanWyk
Jim & Joanne Lueder Family
The Seifert Family
Gene & Kathy Kaestner
Jerry & Cheri Kumrow Family
Paul & Donna Habeck
Haylie & Luke Habeck
Ryan & Kim Gartman
Scott & Tina Kohlman Family
Francis & Michelle Arbuckle Family
Roland & Linda Buss
David & Michelle Johanning
Fritz & Jeannie Johanning
Russ & Penny Wampler Memorial
The Schuessler Family
Dave, Tammy, Faith and Bradley Grunwald
Alice & Kenneth Walter
In Memory of Bill Bitter
Jim & Patty Taylor
Keith, Michelle, Katelynn and Bradley Mauk
Luke & Liz Gartman Family
Terry & Debra Mentink
Frank & Nancy Johnson
Shawn & Lauren Burkhardt Family
Scott & Michelle Klemme Family
Matt & Becky Gartman Family
Roberta Rotsted Memorial
Brian & Kim Sheets
Dave & Robie Scharinger
Jay & Cindy VanderWeele Family
Susan & Larry Lechner
The Conto Family
Corporate/Organization Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Proud Supporter: $100
- Green Sponsor: $250
- Bronze Sponsor: $500
- Silver Sponsor: $1000
- Gold Sponsor: $2000
- Emerald Sponsor: $5000
Country Visions Cooperative
Buteyn-Peterson Construction Co., Inc
Dave Wusterbarth Roof Services
Howards Grove Chiropractic
KSI Construction – construction
Curt G. Joa, Inc.
D & D Meat Processing LLC
Herman Cheerio’s 4-H Club
Feldmann Sales and Services
Gibbsville Implement Inc.
Sly’s Midtown Saloon
Neumann Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Madison All-Stars 4-H Club
Town and Country 4-H Club
Lima Lites 4-H Club
Wise Wizards 4-H Club
Mosel Farm and Home 4-H Club
Spring Valley 4-H Club
Gibbsville Cheese Co., Inc.
Spieker’s Pumpkin Farm
Waldo Fireflies 4-H Club
Sherman Workers 4-H Club
Tractor Supply Company
R & S Loft and Game Farm
Hometown Holsteins, Cleveland, WI – D. Sprenger & Family
Sargento Foods Inc.
Hingham Handy Helpers 4-H Club
Clover Crusaders 4-H Club
Hair Care Corral
All Around Services
Kruegers Family Farm Fainting Goats
2020 4-H Leaders Association Pizza Sale Fundraiser
The Sheboygan County 4-H Leaders Association Annual Pizza Sale is an invaluable source of income for our Sheboygan County 4-H Program. I completely understand the concerns that have been expressed regarding fundraising, however, with the lack of a Fair Foodstand and our desire to continue to strengthen and grow our programming, the 4-H Pizza Sale will convene in August.
As soon as our office reopens and drop-ins are allowed we will get the hard copies of Pizza Sale forms to our club leaders to distribute. Meanwhile, all of the Pizza Sale information can be found below. You can convene your sales immediately.
The 4-H Leaders Association does have an expectation that every club in our county participate in this fundraiser in some way. If selling pizza’s is too daunting at this time, there are some other options:
- Families each contribute a certain dollar amount in lieu if buying/selling pizza’s
- The club can vote to allocate a portion of their budget to contribute an agreed upon dollar amount to allocate toward this countywide income.
- Hold another fundraiser in lieu of selling pizza’s and split proceeds 50/50 with the 4-H Leaders Association.
- Any other ideas from your club or leadership are welcomed.
Please know that the 4-H Leaders Association wants to provide opportunities and understands that the program looks different right now. I do hope that your leadership and your club can help to problem solve and navigate solutions for this unbelievable time.