- A series of emails for the Food Providers Group to support local food pantries during COVID-19,
designed to support coordination between local agencies and organizations in service of those
impacted by this emergency situation.
- A series of fruit and vegetable publications for farmers market customers. These publications
promote buying fresh produce and helps customers better understand how to select, prepare,
and store specific produce items.
- A series of in-person classes for community members to learn about nutrition, food budgeting,
and food safety. The goal is that participants have the skills to eat healthier and be more
- A series of virtual classes for community members where they learn about food safety, nutrition,
and food budgeting.
- Distribution of e-newsletter for residents to learn about food preservation
and food safety. The goal is to help home canners use current food safety practices and to
decrease the incidence of foodborne illnesses.